Schedule SKYPE Appointment Now
After scheduling a SKYPE appointment our offices will contact you via phone or email to arrange a convenient time.
- 30 Minute, 60 Minute, and 90 Minute sessions available.
Mental Health Michigan is happy to offer counseling appointments via Skype. If you have a Skype account, you can "meet" with Dr. White from the comfort of your home or private setting. Mental Health Michigan has made online private practice accessible for a broader scope of patients, including those who shun office visits or who simply like the convenience of therapy on their turf.
For those Struggling with Substance Abuse...We Can Help.
Why Online Care?
Getting mental health care can be difficult. We believe online care can help in several ways:
- Convenience: The benefits are obvious. “No parking necessary.” From the comfort of your home or office.
- Affordable: Save time and money...No travel time and no gas expense.
- On-time: Blizzards, broken legs and business trips - you no longer need to cancel your appointment. Safe and convenient for pregnant moms suffering from postpartum depression.
- Privacy: Avoid the waiting room and get care from anywhere you feel comfortable.
Does Online Care Work?
Leading research organizations including Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins, and the National Institute of Mental Health have found that online mental health care is as effective as in-person care. It has even sometimes been shown to be more effective.
James White, Jr. PhD, NP, LMSW
Psychiatric Specialist, Board-Certified Practitioner
Offices Located in: Sterling Hts, Warren, Flint, St Clair Shores, Mt Clemens
*Disclaimer: We value your privacy. Every precaution has been taken to insure your privacy and security. We release information to you only. However, clients accessing care via Skype, agree to hold DrSkyper.com, MentalHealthMichigan.com, and Dr. James White, Jr. harmless for any breach of privacy which is due to Internet hacking or Skype security failures.